Come work with Us!
Our Cashiers are responsible for Front of House operations, under the direction of the Store Manager. Responsibilities include cashiering (operation of Point of Sale system and cash handling), store opening and/or closing, keeping the sales floor and dining area clean, stocked, and orderly. The Cashier’s task is to deliver unmatched customer service and provides a great food experience for our customers every time. Embraces guiding principles during decision making in daily work.
• Demonstrates radically better customer service for every customer, every time by: finding out what the customer wants, getting it for them, or getting someone who can, going the extra mile and implementing the 5 steps to Make It Right (if you are unfamiliar with the these steps, we will go over them in training).
• Performs cashier duties and assists customers.
• Works to ensure all store policies regarding checks, returns, transfers, house charges, etc. are followed.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with staff and other associates.
• Handles, in a positive manner, those inherent levels of stress associated with employment situations.
• Accomplishes assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner within standards established by the Managers
• Considers advice and cooperates with recommendations made by the Managers on actions designed to improve department operations and financial results.
• Participates in own training and professional development.
• Other related duties as listed in daily cashier responsibilities.
• Sufficient mathematical proficiency and analytical business skills to perform required functions in areas such as money counting and written and verbal communication.
• Creativity in selling.
• Product knowledge.
• Willingness to make a commitment to stability in the position.
• Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, weekends, & holidays.
• Ability to work quickly, independently, and can handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Has neat handwriting.
• Exceptional customer service skills and training.
• Is able to effectively manage their emotions in the workplace.
• Consistent standing, stooping, bending, and lifting. Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Constant arm, hand, and wrist motion.